Monday, January 10, 2011

Panko Chicken

Yes, thats right...I said panko chicken.  Not panko chicken soup.  I know, shocking, but on Sunday afternoon I was really in the mood for something comforting that would leave me with plenty of leftovers for lunches this week.  Since I've already made it half way through my New England Soup Factory cookbook, I decided to give it a little break and made my moms panko chicken recipe.  It's always as good as I remember and super easy to make.

Ingredients:
1 bottle of ranch salad dressing
1 package panko bread crumbs
Boneless skinless chicken breasts (either buy the thing ones or pound the fatter ones to be thin)

 
Directions:
Pour some of the salad dressing into a bowl
Pour some of the panko into another bowl
Rinse and dry the chicken breasts
Dip the pieces of chicken into the ranch dressing so they are coated well
Dredge the chicken into the panko bread crumbs so they are completely covered with the panko
Place the chicken onto a cookie sheet that has been lightly sprayed with pam
.


Cook at 350 for about 45 minutes, turning once halfway through.  Chicken is done when its brown and crispy.

 (Apologies for the blurry cell phone pics)


(Next to the chicken you'll notice some veggie pancake fail slop (that's right folks, everything bites actually made something that totally blew)...I'll post about that production later this week) But, the chicken was delicious and I have the perfect amount of leftovers.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment