Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kitchen Proof

Since I was MIA for almost 3 months with alleged "kitchen repairs", I feel like its only right if I show you my new and improved kitchen makeover!  Unfortunately, I don't have a before picture to show you, but the after pics should wow you enough to forgive me.  Lets do this!


Here's the wide shot.  I know, close your jaw.  Its beautiful.  Seriously though, we tore up the floors, cabinets, counter tops, appliances, lights, and repainted.  So its really a brand new kitchen.


Close up of the stove.  Yes, thats an electric stove top with a warming drawer below.  Yummy.


Kitchen sink shot.  Exciting!


Dishwasher (and my coffee mug that I think matches because it too is stainless steel)


Fridge...sorry, flash went a little crazy here!

And there you have it folks.  Tour de Felcher's kitchen.  More food fun to come.

2 comments:

  1. looks fabo! new bathroom next? :) i think i have some b4 pics of the kitchen.... that involve gaga prep... hehe :) MISS YOU LOVE YOU KEEP ON COOKIN'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And I am now totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete